Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.687 INR / GHS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 69% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,796 (GH₵10,812) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)