Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.074 INR / GHS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 74% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,603 (GH₵7,204) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (26 minutes ago)