Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.041 INR / GHS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 73% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,869 (GH₵7,171) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,253 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $430 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $400 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)