Cost of living comparison between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00300 INR / VND
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 31% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,645 (27,221,017 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)