Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00298 INR / VND
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 17% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,033 (23,481,234 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (38 minutes ago)