Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00297 INR / VND
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 29% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,603 (33,839,846 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)