Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00294 INR / VND
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 16% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,010 (24,835,437 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)