Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.591 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 116% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨202,141 (¥341,762) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (22 minutes ago)