Cost of living comparison between Heraklion, Greece and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.976 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 73% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,271 (€1,854) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (41 minutes ago)