Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11502 INR / SOS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 340% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨299,088 (2,600,401 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨18,297 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)