Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12448 INR / SOS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 392% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨307,359 (2,469,059 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)