Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12482 INR / SOS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 398% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨404,289 (3,239,038 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (about 2 hours ago)