Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.388 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 80% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,650 (元12,000) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (28 minutes ago)