Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.839 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 120% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,227 (元18,114) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $2,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $555 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 35,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)