Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.413 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 80% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,646 (元11,966) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)