Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.429 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 100% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,152 ($1,913) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.92 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,321 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)