Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.470 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 92% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,247 ($2,144) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)