Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.756 INR / ETB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 10% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨85,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨76,775 (27,861 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)