Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.193 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 100% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,629 (€2,070) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)