Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00287 INR / VND
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,927 (28,193,250 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)