Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00292 INR / VND
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 4% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,908 (33,528,936 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)