Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.946 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 55% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,641 (元9,717) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)