Cost of living comparison between Hammamet, Tunisia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.555 INR / TND
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 28% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,957 (4,059 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)