Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.085 INR / TND
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,790 (3,366 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 200 (32 minutes ago)