Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 40% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨56,664 (﷼ 28,330,381) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)