Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00184 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨49,684 (﷼ 26,930,381) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (about 1 hour ago)