Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00194 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨56,531 (﷼ 29,141,439) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (36 minutes ago)