Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.859 INR / SEK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 118% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,583 (17,761 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)