Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.424 INR / SEK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 112% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,581 (17,857 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)