Cost of living comparison between Halmstad, Sweden and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.509 INR / SEK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 139% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨223,962 (29,827 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)