Cost of living comparison between Haiphong, Vietnam and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00299 INR / VND
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 36% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,159 (35,455,230 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)