Cost of living comparison between Gwangju, South Korea and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05886 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,132 (₩1,565,255) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)