Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05740 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,352 (₩1,939,943) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (about 1 hour ago)