Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05669 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,223 (₩1,873,768) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 3 hours ago)