Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06310 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 136% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,897 (₩2,470,530) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)