Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017.
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 7% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,533 in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)