Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,036 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017.
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 10% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,861 in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)