Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06088 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,653 (₩1,472,600) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)