Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05931 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,004 (₩1,551,359) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)