Cost of living comparison between Gunsan, South Korea and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05886 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 82% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,901 (₩1,935,104) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)