Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05797 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,473 (₩2,060,988) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)