Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017.
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 17% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨61,299 in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)