Cost of living comparison between Gujrat, Pakistan and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.639 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 33% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,694 (₨162,236) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (about 1 hour ago)