Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.973 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 10% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,988 (元6,617) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)