Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 663 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.529 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 43% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,792 ($1,748) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (37 minutes ago)