Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.084 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 36% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,851 ($1,334) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)