Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.609 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,946 (R$ 4,116) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)