Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.586 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,229 (R$ 5,577) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (38 minutes ago)