Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.490 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,649 (R$ 5,205) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)