Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.206 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,531 (R$ 5,165) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)