Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.719 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 27% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,076 (€1,322) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 200,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)