Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 25% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,371 (€1,365) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$102 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 3 hours ago)