Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.523 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 43% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,386 (元8,590) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 3 hours ago)