Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.871 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 39% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,653 (元11,008) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)