Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.705 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 39% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,033 (元8,968) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (6 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)