Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 830 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.579 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨67,450 (Mex$ 18,846) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)