Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.736 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 107% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,374 (€2,219) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)