Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 108% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨195,346 (€2,681) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)