Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.756 INR / KYD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 292% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨367,700 (CI$4,610) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)