Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,529 (€1,811) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Johor Bahru costs RM4.69 (about 1 hour ago)