Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,603 (€1,704) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)