Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,923 (€1,161) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (38 minutes ago)