Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.068 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,608 (€1,157) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (about 1 hour ago)