Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,133 (€1,691) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (about 1 hour ago)