Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.117 INR / NIO
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 13% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,809 (41,004 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)