Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.173 INR / NIO
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,717 (28,404 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)