Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.293 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,375 (R$ 5,439) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (39 minutes ago)