Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.162 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,119 (R$ 4,117) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,601 (about 1 hour ago)