Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.967 INR / SEK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 141% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨180,510 (22,658 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)