Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.915 INR / SEK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 112% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,732 (20,055 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)