Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.828 INR / ETB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 5% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨59,643 (21,088 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)