Cost of living comparison between Gondar, Ethiopia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.023 INR / ETB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,761 (20,764 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)