Cost of living comparison between Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06930 INR / CDF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨78,111 (1,127,121 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)