Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 745 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 84.840 INR / GBP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 124% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨175,230 (£2,065) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)