Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.619 INR / EGP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 53% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨37,442 (E£ 10,346) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuching costs RM17 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)