Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.568 INR / EGP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 53% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨35,947 (E£ 10,075) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Asunción costs 4 Gs (about 1 hour ago)