Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.620 INR / EGP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 53% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨43,740 (E£ 12,082) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)