Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.694 INR / EGP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 43% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨42,289 (E£ 11,449) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (26 minutes ago)