Cost of living comparison between Gijón, Spain and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,597 (€1,504) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)