Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.239 INR / GIP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 118% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,664 (£1,659) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)