Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.091 INR / GIP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 99% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨186,282 (£2,242) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)