Cost of living comparison between Gibraltar and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.838 INR / GIP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 110% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,245 (£1,604) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)