Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 91% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨179,009 (€2,513) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)