Cost of living comparison between Ghaziabad, India and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016.
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,665 in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)