Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.732 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,486 (RM4,649) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)