Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.219 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 33% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,997 (RM6,570) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)