Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31368 INR / GYD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 63% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,303 (431,346 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)