Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33130 INR / GYD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 102% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,373 (496,147 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 45 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antipolo costs Php185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)