Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31524 INR / GYD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 65% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,080 (409,463 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)