Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.267 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 29% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,949 (Php79,675) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kraków costs 22 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)