Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.276 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 13% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,628 (Php56,935) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (27 minutes ago)