Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.660 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,017 (4,923 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (31 minutes ago)