Cost of living comparison between Gdańsk, Poland and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.814 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 26% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,726 (7,002 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)