Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.217 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,821 (4,107 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (about 1 hour ago)