Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.787 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 36% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,649 (4,772 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (24 minutes ago)