Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.574 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,204 (3,995 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)