Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.171 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,705 (4,700TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)