Cost of living comparison between Gaziantep, Turkey and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.743 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 37% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,724 (3,943TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)