Cost of living in Gaya, India compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 13% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨54,339 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)